- Click Actions, then Edit to open your price profile.
- To the right of "À la carte", select Add.
- To add a product, on the far right of the product, select Add.
- When you are done adding your products, select < Back & set prices.
- From within the price profile, you can now:
a. Set the selling price: This is the price your customers will pay at check out (plus tax).
b. Assign to photos ("Available for"): This allows you to assign if the customer can order this product for all photos in the gallery, individual photos only, or group photos only. Most small and/or portrait products (i.e. wallets, mugs, buttons, etc) should be assigned to "Individual photos" to prevent customers from ordering the group photo for them.
Adding à la carte items to a price profile
Was this article helpful?
Article is closed for comments.