With a Stripe, PayPal or Authorize account, all funds go directly to you. The money usually appears in your account within seconds of a completed order, and thus there are no minimums to accumulate. However, since the total order amount goes directly to you, fees and costs are added up in the system and sent as a monthly invoice, which can be paid via bank transfer or credit card. Once you have saved a credit cart, the invoice amount will automatically be debited from your card at the beginning of the month.
Simply activate the payment method(s) you would like to use and follow the instructions.
- Create an account at Stripe: http://stripe.com
- Login to Stripe
- Activate your Stripe account
- Click “Developers” and then ”API” on the navigation bar to the left.
- Click the “Reveal live key token” button.
- Copy the “Secret Key” on Stripe and paste to “Secret Key” in the form below.
- Copy the “Publishable Key” on Stripe to “Public Key” in the form below.
- Click on Save in the form below.
Deactivation of PayPal Guest Access payments: In order to maintain a stable and reliable service, we recommend deactivating guest account payments in PayPal. We have experienced a few issues as PayPal has changed their API settings.
In your PayPal Account, you can deactivate the guest account by simply going go to the Profile sub tab. There, click on Website Payment Preferences under the Selling Preferences column, and check the yes/no box under PayPal Account Optional.
In addition, we recommend using Authorize.net or Stripe.com in parallel with Paypal so that you can still accept card payments since not all customers will have Paypal accounts.
- Create a business account at Paypal: https://www.paypal.com
- Login to Paypal business account.
- Go to your Account Settings
- In the "API access" section, click Update
- Under "NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)," click Manage API credentials.
- If you have already generated an API Signature, then View API Signature appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Signature.
- If you have already generated an API Certificate, then View API Certificate appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Certificate.
- Note: If you are prompted to verify your PayPal account, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Request API Signature, then click Agree and Submit.
- Copy your API Username, Password, and Signature and paste them in the required fields.
- Click on Save.
- Enable SSL connection (HTTPS) to your shop: Force SSL on subdomain, Force SSL on checkout Enable SSL here
- Create an account at Authorize.Net: http://www.authorize.net/
- Make sure your Authorize.Net account is set in the USD currency.
- Generate your API Login ID in your Authorize.Net account at Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > API Credentials and Keys.
- Generate your Public Client Key in your Authorize.Net account at Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > Manage Public Client Key.
- Generate your Transaction Key in your Authorize.Net account at Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > API Credentials and Keys.
- Paste your Authorize.Net credentials to the form below.
- Click on Save in the form below.
- In the beginning, we recommend that you activate the test mode of your Authorize.Net account at Account > Settings > Test Mode and test placing and paying for an order in your shop.