Student data can be uploaded into a job in order to personalize QR cards with subject and Teacher/Grade data. It's also required in order to create student data exports intended for Yearbook photos or Student IDs.
Upload student data → Screenshot
- Go to your photo job
- Select Access Type "Access code for each person"
- Select "QR Tagging - With list of names"
- Download our CSV Template
- Open the CSV Template using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Free of charge, Link)
- Any other spreadsheet software can potentially cause issues IE → Apple Numbers.
- Copy your data into the appropriate columns of our CSV Template
- Save our CSV template with your data as an actual CSV, XLS or XLSX
- Upload the file into the photo job by clicking "Upload CSV File"
Can I upload my custom roster? And can I also upload the list as an XLS or XLSX file?
Yes, to both questions. In a second step, you'll be asked to review your data and to match your fields with the fields of the names list.
Important for job with students in higher grades: Please don't use the students' school emails for the job communication (Buyer email), as the school's spam software might harm the functionality of your communication profile.
Can I use students' ID as Access codes?
Yes, instead of leaving the Access Code column blank, you can use the students' ID as Access codes. But please keep in mind that you can't use an access code again in another job. If you shoot the school every year/ twice a year, you'd need to add a prefix or suffix to the students' ID like 123456Fall20 instead of 12345.
- Birthdate for Students, for example, 12/02/1988
- intended for Student IDs, for example, ID 12345
- Grade, for example Grade1
- Name for teacher, for example, Mr Smith
- intended for Student IDs, for example, 12/02/2019
- Street name
- Zip code
- Buyer Firstname
- Buyer Lastname
- Buyer Email
- Parent1 Email
- Buyer Phone
- Buyer2 Firstname
- Buyer2 Lastname
- Buyer2 Email
- Parent2 Email
- Buyer2 Phone